Dynamic Discs Backpack Cart by ZUCA
Dynamic Discs Backpack Cart by ZÜCAIt is our privilege to announce that the ZÜCA Backpack Cart will be sold alongside our disc golf bags as we move into 2017 to give our customers the flexibility of rolling or carrying their disc golf bags on the course. We are happy to be working with ZÜCA in an increasingly competitive market and feel that two proven brands partnering together will only continue to push new thresholds within the disc golf market.
Turn your favorite bag into a rolling backpack and get where you need to go with less effort and stress. Travel on any terrain - from urban to suburban. This cart gets you there while avoiding back and shoulder strain and always offering you a seat! Roll heavy gear and sports equipment. Makes a great disc golf cart!
The Dynamic Discs Backpack Cart fits the following bags. Keep in mind the cart is designed for the bags to fit snugly in order to keep the bag secure inside the cart during use.
- Dynamic Discs Sniper Backpack
- Dynamic Discs Ranger
- Latitude 64 DG Luxury E2
- Latitude 64 DG Luxury E3
- Sturdy, patented frame doubles as a portable seat rated to safely support up to 300 lbs
- Fits many popular backpacks up to 9"D X 12"W X 19"H (with seat closed)
- Go off road in all seasons with all-terrain tubeless foam tires that keep on rolling over rocks, sand, snow and rough terrain
- Removable wheels allow for more compact storage in back seats and closets
- Gear platform to carry additional load
- Sealed wheel bearings mean low maintenance and a smooth ride
- 51” Telescoping handle
- This cart DOES NOT meet FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
24.5"H x 14"W x 9"D
24.5"H x 22"W x 14.5"D (including wheels)
This cart MAY ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it.
If this cart is purchased after 3PM on Friday, it will not ship until Monday.
*Please note: If the cart is returned for any reason other than a defect, the buyer will be refunded or credited for the original purchase price minus the original shipping cost paid by Appalachian Disc Golf.